A lab fecal test
It’s not a “maybe” or a “could be”. In medicine you test for it – not guess. A lab report can tell us for sure if there is growth and multiplicity of Candida (Pathogenic fungus – Disease-causing) in your intestine or anywhere else in the body.
Whatever is growing in your intestine will grow on a petri dish, and what’s not growing in your intestine will not grow on the dish. Simple and precise. After we find out for sure that there is an infection, what is the level and type of it, the treatment will be much different from what you know.
What does a Candida lab test tells us?
- whether one of the 20 types of Candida that causes a fungus infection is presence. There are over 500 types of Candida but only 20 of them are considered disease-causing(Pathogenic).
- What’s the infection level (low, medium, high, very high) because the treatment is accordingly. It is exactly like going to the Dr with sugar level 130 or 190 it is not the same treatment. Moreover, it is important to know the infection level prior to the beginning of the treatment so later on we’ll be able to determine if the treatment is effective.
- Defining the Candida type – As far as the treatment gos for the fungus infection there is no difference between the types, with the exception of one which is the glabrata. It is very important to know if the Candida type is glabrata since this type is extremely resistant and therefore requires special treatment.
A precise diagnosis = A successful treatment
There is no doubt that the base of any treatment is diagnosis. When a treatment fails the reason is most of the times a lack or misdiagnosis. Usually people turn to alternative medicine after a long time of suffering from symptoms, when the root of the problem was not diagnosed. They went from one Dr to another, took a variety of blood tests, regular fecal tests, some times already did a gastroscopy and colonoscopy and all the tests came back ok.
On one hand it’s good but on the other without a diagnosis – there will be no treatment. The routine tests that the health organizations provide doesn’t discover a fungus infection presence. When you are not thinking Candida you are not looking for Candida.
You need a lot of experience, wisdom and the right tools to determine for sure what is truly the problem behind the patient’s complaints. It is a detective like job. To gather all the details and come to the right conclusion. Every disease has it’s course and while it’s progressing the symptoms are getting worse. Most of the blood tests reveal problems only at an advance stages of the disease, but what is happening till then? When the patient knows and feels that something is wrong even though the tests comes back alright? The natural medicine answer these cases with a few different methods: A comprehensive questioning, iridology, kinesiology, bicom bioresonance, diagnosis through the feet, hands, tongue and nails. These methods can definitely lead to the source of the problem. For example, if while using the bicom we got a reaction to the infectious mononucleosis virus, we will of course send the patient to do a specific blood test that will confirm it and will give a green light to start the right treatment. If we’ll find diabetes, obviously no therapist will treat for it without conducting a suitable test for it first.
It’s the same with diagnosing Candida. When suspicion arises, and the signs indicate presence of fungus infection, the first thing needed to be done is to confirm or to reject the suspicion with a laboratory test. Deciding on an anti fungus treatment based on suspicion only, is unprofessional and irresponsible. We have seen more than a few cases in which they were 100% sure it is Candida and skipped the Candida test. In those same cases finally after months of intensive treatment the patient had to undergo it was revealed, the problem was totally different.
|How To Get Rid Of Candida / Yeast Infection||Watch the Video ►|
A variety of methods that raises the suspicion for fungus infection (Candida)
We are swamped by everyone with repeatedly asked questions about the methods of diagnosing Candida in the market and our opinions of them. We are sure the the majority of the therapist are doing their jobs the best they can. We refer here to the methods and facts only.
The advantage here is the flexibility this method has over any other standard test, through directed questions you can sometimes get to a surprising insights and results. The difficulty diagnosing Candida through questioning is mostly because it’s symptoms are very much alike to symptomes other problems has like: hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism, Allergies, Sensitivity to different foods, Psychosomatic problems, Mononucleosis and so on. Questioning can arise a suspicion to Candida, but a suspicion by itself does not justify an anti fungal treatment of a diet and medicine. You need to confirm or to reject this suspicion with a fecal lab test. For an effective treatment you should know the level of the infection, and in order to see in the future if the treatment succeeded. Through diagnosing Candida by questioning you can’t know the Candida type, and if it is Candida glabrata, the treatment is different from a regular fungal treatment hence it is important for the diagnosis and the treatment.
Home blood tests for Candida diagnosis
- The blood test is checking for Candida antibodies IGG of four Candida types: albicans, glabrata, tropicalis, parapsilosis. There are more than 20 types of Candida that are pathogenic (Disease-causing) that is why a negative result in this test does not say there is no fungus infection. A negative result tells us there are no antibodies for these 4 types that were tested. If the patient has Candida of a different type, we will not see it in the blood test.
- The main reason for chronic infection is the inability of the immune system to produce antibodies and overcome the infection. As we know the fungus can produce miko – toxins that prevent from the immune system to identify the infection and with that prevent the antibodies production. From this we can understand that not always there will be antibodies production, if so even on a blood test we might not see it some of the times.
- A finding of antibody IGG in the blood can indicate a fungus, without letting us know where in the body the fungus is. In addition, the finding of the antibody in the blood can indicate that there was once a contact with a fungus. But it is likely that those are no longer there.
- According to the manufacturer there is no way to know the level of the infection, but just if there is an increase of the antibodies for those 4 types of Candida. The manufacturer says that through the increase of the antibodies we can not know the level of the infection. Determining the level of the infection is important for the treatment and for following the treatments effectiveness in the end and during the treatment.
About the saliva test for detecting Candida(Test is conducted by spitting to a glass of water) we asked Dr. Kolman(an expert of detecting funguses from Germany) What he thinks of this method. He smiled and asked if he really need to answer this question…
The iridology is a fascinating diagnostic method and the iris diagnosis can definitely raise a suspicion for Candida. But can not determine for sure that there is an infection, what is the type of the Candida or the level of the infection. When a sign that indicates the presence of Candida in the iris is detected, it is almost impossible to determine if it’s due to an old or a current infection, that is why when suspicion arises, a fecal lab test is need to confirm or to reject this suspicion.
Devices who work on Electromagnetic Frequency principles and Electrodes
These are very advanced devices who can for sure point out a suspicion for fungus infection, but can’t detect the level or exactly where it’s at. Often the devices detect frequencies of past infections. These are frequencies that was absorbed and will stay in the intracellular fluid for many years. It might cause disturbances in different biophysical processes in the body. These devices expertise is to detect and neutralize those frequencies, but not every detection of a frequency is a fungus infection that requires a medication. Even the presence of those miko – toxins that the device detect in different organs and systems does not say that the fungus is necessarily located there. Sometimes it’s interpreted as a fungus infection in the brain, the pancreas, the liver and so on. That is why when suspicion arises, a fecal lab test is need to confirm or to reject this suspicion.
|How To Get Rid Of Candida / Yeast Infection||Watch the Video ►|