What do you find in the lab tests?
There are over 500 types of Candida and out of those over 20 are pathogenic (Disease-causing). In our lab we check through fecal tests and swabs a number of thing:
- If one of the 20 types of Candida who pathogenic is presence.
- What is the level of the infection (Low\mid\high\very high).
- If the presence of trichosporom (A fungus that’s causing skin problems) is too high.
- Defining the Candida type (Glabrata, Albicans, Keroseneae, Tropicalis and so on).
As far as the treatment for fungal infection there is no difference between the types of the Candida except for one which is the glabrata. It is very important to know if the type of the Candida is glabrata since it is a very resilient type hence it needs a special attention while treating. Candida types keroseneae and glabrata are both already resilient to the active ingredients thats called Fluconazole. Which is the reason that many of the conventional treatments, without knowing what type Candida is dealt with, are failing.
In the past few years we discovered in the fecal tests we received that among the Candida there are other lees and fungus that their increased presence is abnormal. After an inquiry with those same people who sent us the test, we saw that all of them are suffering from digestive problems such as bloated stomach, gas, constipations and stomach aches and that is why the presence of those lees and fungus needs to be treated like every other fungal infection.
Because of this fact, on top of the Candida results, we also point out:
- If there is an increased presence of sacchromyces (An unusual increased presence of bread yeast in the Intestine).
- If there is an increased presence of geotrichum – a very common type of fungus. This fungus can impact the respiratory system or show in the mouth, in the vagina, on the skin and in the digestive system. It might cause allergies and asthmatic reaction with people that are very sensitive to this fungus.
Ø – Negative – There is no growth of pathogenic Candida.
What do the results say?
The growth on the petri dish indicates the growth in the intestine. Whatever is growing inside the intestine grows on the petri dish. Whatever is not in the intestine will not show on the petri dish.
There are few optional answers:
If these are the results after the treatment – congratulations. You and your treatment giver did an excellent job, you succeeded overcoming the fungal infection. Please turn to your treatment giver for instructions on how to keep the infection from coming back in the future.
If these are the results before the treatment – the reason for your complaints is probably not Candida. Even though you thought “it must be Candida” Your treatment giver was right making sure and not just going with a hunch and by that saved you 3 months of wrong treatment by a special un fungus diet, spending unnecessary funds and a great disappointment. There are many other things that can cause symptoms that are similar to Candida such as Mononucleosis, allergies\food sensitivity, hypothyroidism, anxiety and stress, lack of digestive enzymes, Intestinal flora disturbances and so on. Turn to your therapist for for further inquiry.
If the result is negative and you feel like there is a big improvement in your status but still have a few symptoms, the reason for that is:
A. These symptoms has nothing to do with Candida and the reason is something else that require an advanced check up.
B. The fungus is gone but there are still candi toxins (Toxins that the fungus produced) in the body and it is recommended to undergo a period of detoxification (Toxins cleaning). Your therapist will recommend the best method for you.
X – A slight presence of the Candida fungus.
A slight presence of Candida before the treatment – a slight presence of Candida can be manifested in different ways depend on the person, it’s depending on the individuals health, on the capability of his immune system to deal with the toxins that the Candida fungus produces. On a general note a slight presence can cause very few and moderate symptoms but they can definitely make your life hell. Anyway, the infection no matter how small, points out some kind of an internal weakness that you better find and fix. Even if there are almost no symptoms the possibility of it becoming worse due to an additional load like: a stressful period of time, flu, a variety of inflammations, taking medications, unbalanced diet etc, exists and the Candida’s nature is to reproduce rapidly. We recommend you to turn to your therapist for him to guide you on how to balance the condition in the fastest and simplest way, while the condition is still easy to treat.
A slight presence of Candida after the treatment – what was the level you started with? If the infection was on the highest level and after a 3 months treatment you still feel a few symptoms, now you know why. You are definitely on the right track, as you can see you are getting better, but you’ll probably need to prolong the treatment for another month. Don’t give up! You’ll get rid of it in the end.
You went through a 3 months treatment, all the symptoms disappeared, you are feeling great, but instead going from the highest level to negative, there is still a slight presence of Candida. It’s good you went and checked it, and that you didn’t rely on your feeling alone, because all of those Candida ‘leftovers’ can cause a new infection. Only after you get a 100% negative result, you can go back to your old ‘sins’ here and there without risking the 3 months treatment’s success.
You started with level X and you are still with level X? We are sorry to say it but the treatment was not effective. Maybe you couldn’t resist the temptations here and there? If you did everything according to the guidance you got, the fungus is more resilient than what it seemed in the beginning and it is required to combine a stronger antifungal preparation to the treatment.
XX – A presence of the Candida fungus on a medium level.
If it’s the result before the treatment – you have a medium fungal infection level. It’s very likely that this is the source for your ill feeling, and to the different symptoms. We recommend that you’ll turn to a certified therapist for further care. He can check if it really is only Candida, why the infection started and if there are other reasons for your condition.
f it’s the result after the treatment – did you start with a XXXX level and went down to XX? Great! You are halfway done. We recommend strengthening the anti fungal medicine’s influence with an additional preparation and so speeding up the healing process.
You’ve started with XX and you still on the same level? No wonder the symptoms didn’t go away, the fungus won this round. It is true that the fungus is one of the most resilient creatures in nature, but if you’ll carefully follow all your therapist’s instructions and then add stronger antifungal preparation, you will win this war.
XXX – A presence of the Candida fungus on a high level.
If that is the result before the treatment – you have a high level fungal infection. It’s a very little chance that it is not manifested by the various symptoms like: fatigue, weakness, bloated stomach, digestive problems, shedding, and general bad feeling and so on. The good news – there is a treatment and there is a sure way to overcome the infection and get healthy. Turn to a certified therapist, he’ll know how to help you.
If that is the result after the treatment – if you started with level XXXX and you managed to go down to XXX after 3 months, true it’s a little disappointing, but at least the body responds to the treatment. We recommend you try a stronger treatment for faster and more satisfying results. The test results will give your therapist important information about your body’s ability, and will give him the tools for deciding about the continues of the treatment.
XXXX – A very high presence of the Candida fungus.
If that is the result before the treatment – you have a very high level fungal infection (Candida) and it is very likely to assume that you are looking for a solution for the chronic problems you suffer from quite some time now. It’s no wonder you feel the way you feel, you suffer from a serious fungal infection that can cause some confusing symptoms. In the worse case scenario, you have already been through a variety of tests like gastroscopy or colonoscopy that turn out all ok and the blood tests came back negative as well. It’s possible someone was suggesting “it is all for psychological reasons?”. The good news is that the second there is a right diagnosis, there is also a treatment. With the right treatment you will feel you are finally coming back to yourself quickly. Turn to a certified therapist and he’ll tell you what to do.
If that is the result after the treatment – the infection is not gone but you do feel much better. The treatment did do it’s job and helped the body to remove most of the toxins, the fungus by-product, that causes a variety of unpleasant symptoms. There are over 100 known toxins and removing them from the body is a huge success as it is. The second the toxins level is down, your condition is getting better. The level of the fungus stayed the same for reasons like:
- The antifungal preparation was not strong enough (that is the most common reason).
- You are in a state of stress and anxiety, the treatment will not be effective as long as your nervous system is in the state of “full gas”. The digestive system’s function is going down with the level of stress going up, the result fermentation, bloated stomach, decomposition and diarrhea. Must add a natural preparation for calming the body down.
- The acidophilus (food additives for the restoration of the Intestinal flora) you are taking was not effective. There are great preparation and there are less effective ones. Consult your therapist.
- You are taking conventional chemical medicine that raises the acidity level in the intestine. The fungus thrives in acidity, but not the flora. Be sure this is not a recommendation to stop your Dr. prescription medicine but you need to aware for the difficulties restoring the intestinal flora while taking those medicines.
- Patients with diabetes. These “sweet” people suffers more than others from fungus and it’s starting point for the treatment is lower so it’s harder to treat. With an attentive and long treatment it’s possible to ease and improve the infection but not always overcome it all together.
- Birth control pills – the hormones in them cause a slight raise of sugar in the blood, that might make it a little harder for the treatment to work.
If that is the result after the treatment and you feel no improvement at all – we are sorry to tell you, and understand your disappointment. If after a one month treatment you didn’t feel any better, it is recommended to go through another test, because with the right treatment you are suppose to feel much better after a month. Your condition has a few reasons:
- There is another reason for the fungal infection but you haven’t discovered it yet, it is not getting treatment and it should.
- From the start the treatment wasn’t strong enough for your hardheaded fungus. Consult your therapist for what kind of medicine you should consider to win the fight for your health.